Thank you for your interest in Sandia Prep!
It’s time for late-wave admissions at Sandia Prep for the 2020-2021 school year. After our regular-pool deadline of February 10, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis according to available space in the relevant grade level. The most important thing your family can do is to complete your child’s application file via the admission portal so that it is ready for review at our next Committee meeting.
Please be aware that our admission office will be extremely busy with regular pool admissions in February and March. We will be available for tours and questions related to late-wave admissions beginning early in April 2020.
In the meantime here’s what you can do:
- Log into your child’s admission portal and complete your application at your earliest opportunity, including:
- Requesting records from your child’s school
- Emailing teacher recommendation forms
- Registering for admission testing
- Scheduling your child’s student interview (required)
- Scheduling your child’s student visit day (optional)
- If applying for tuition assistance, submit completed tuition assistance application here. Please note: Our financial aid application deadline is February 21, 2020. Financial Aid applications received after this date will be placed on a Financial Aid Wait List.
Once your application is complete, we will be in touch with you regarding your admission decision.
Questions? Contact the Sandia Prep Admission Team at 505.338.3007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.