Our Mission and Vision
Our Vision: At Sandia Prep, we will inspire our students to discover their purposes in the world by:
- Developing essential skills and intellectual potential through challenging academics;
- Cultivating a socially responsible environment of innovation and creativity; and
- Engaging as a vibrant community for the betterment of society.
Our Five A's
- Earned an A+ rating and recognized as a top private school in New Mexico
- 100% graduation rate with all grads accepted to college
- 7:1 student - teacher ratio
- Truly small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class
- Engineering and coding program
- Vast middle school and upper school arts and sports
- Recognized as one of the safest campuses in Albuquerque
- Comprehensive visual and performing arts at all grade levels
- No-cut athletics produce state champions
- Bus service to and from NE Heights, Westside, and UNM/Ridgecrest areas
- Our Center for Learning Excellence supports students with learning differences
- Parental involvement is not only welcomed, it is encouraged
- A member of the Kindness Club and Harvard University's "Making Caring Common" campaign
$6.96 million (as of 7.31.18)
$23,410 including fees (for 2020-2021 school year)
Individualized College Counseling
- Our College Counseling Department works one-on-one with students and their families beginning in the ninth grade.
- We help your student find and be admitted to the best colleges and universities suited to his/her goals.
- We help your student secure financial aid and scholarships for college.
- After graduation, your graduate can count on Sandia Prep's assistance through college, graduate school, and career.
The Prep Community
Accreditation and Membership
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS)
- Association of College Counselors in Independent Schools (Founding Member)