Giving » Our Fundraising Priorities

Our Fundraising Priorities

 
 
Priorities Logo
 
 
 
Each year, hundreds of parents, trustees, alumni, grandparents, faculty/staff members, and parents of alumni donate to Sandia Prep.

These gifts have an immediate impact and benefit every Sandia Prep student.

Tuition covers 90% of the cost needed to ensure each and every Prep student gets the exceptional school experience they deserve. The remaining 10% is covered by Prep community fundraising and gift-giving.

 

 
The Prep Fund 
 
This unrestricted fund is the most direct path to meet our students' needs.
 
  • Supports student educational field trips and innovative science equipment
  • Promotes the arts and athletics programs
  • Assists faculty expertise and training
 

 
The Innovative Classroom Fund
 
  • Enables students to explore new subjects and deepen their understanding of difficult concepts.
  • Allows teachers to improve their instruction methods and personalize learning
  • Prepares students for future digital demands.
 

 
The Capital Fund
 
This fund helps reimagine the use of spaces on campus.

  • Renovates the Russell Student Center Mezzanine to create a dynamic student, faculty, and community collaboration space.
  • Supports upgrades to the DesignLab to match our forward-thinking model.
 

 
 
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible gift to Sandia Prep.
Your participation matters.