Please note that each teacher will contact their students with specific instructions and plans for each class.
The remote learning schedule is an A and B Day block. Students will attend their first four classes on A Days (Periods 1 - 4) and second four classes on B Days (Periods 5 - 8). Advisory will meet at 1:00 p.m on the first day of remote classes (March 23) and then at 1:00 p.m. each Friday.
Click here to download the Remote Learning Schedule in color or in black and white.
Click here to view Mr. Jeffries' video explaining the schedule.
Veracross / PrepNet Tutorial
Tech Info & Support (including Zoom)
Important Contact Information
- Cheryl McMillan, Assistant Head of School for Middle School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susi Hochrein, Assistant Head of School for Middle School - email@example.com
- Scott Jeffries, Dean of Students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynn Jeffries, School Nurse - email@example.com
- Bill Sinfield, Head of School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Support (Help with Zoom, PrepNet/Veracross, Google Suite) - email@example.com
Upcoming Events Canceled or Postponed
The videos below are by Lynn Lyons, a psychotherapist who specializes in youth/family anxiety disorders. She has been in practice for over 25 years, written several best selling books, and is an international speaker on the topic. You may find these helpful as we navigate these unusual times.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Agreement - States that providers will waive late fees, will not cut-off service, and will open hot-spots