Tuition Raffle Rules & Regulations
Sandia Prep's Tuition Raffle -- 2021/2022 Rules & Regulations
- Sandia Preparatory School reserves the right to cancel the raffle and refund all amounts paid in the event Sandia Preparatory School does not sell 250 raffle tickets by Friday, November 1, 2021.
- The first prize is one year’s full tuition for one student at Sandia Preparatory School, or $5,000 cash. The winner must claim the prize and inform Sandia Preparatory School, in writing, whether the winner accepts the tuition or cash prize within 14 days after notification to the winner of the award.
- Should the winner choose the tuition prize, certain rules will apply and are stated as follows:
-- The tuition must be applied for the 2022-2023 school year.
-- Any child for whom the tuition is applied must meet the normal admission requirements in effect at the time.
-- The winner has the right to transfer the tuition prize to another individual.
- If the individual holder of the raffle ticket selected as winner of the first, second, or third prize does not notify the school, in writing, within 14 days after notification of their acceptance or rejection of the prize, the prize to which they are entitled will be automatically awarded to the runner-up. The runners-up will be selected at the same time as the first, second, and third prize winners, but only after the first, second, and third prize tickets are drawn.
- All raffle prize-winners are responsible for all applicable federal and state taxes, including tax reimbursement to Sandia Prep for tax payments required by the IRS and the State of New Mexico.
- The odds of winning are 1 in 500. The raffle is void where prohibited by law, and the raffle ticket purchaser assumes full responsibility for determining the legality of the purchase.
- Holders of multiple raffle tickets are entitled to win as many prizes as are drawn.
- We are unable to sell raffle tickets outside the state of New Mexico online, but we can sell tickets over the phone. If your primary residence is outside of New Mexico and you would like to purchase raffle tickets, please call Lois Brakenhoff at 505.338.3058.
- The drawing will be held in Albuquerque at Sandia Prep on Friday, December 10, 2021. Winner need not be present to win. Questions or requests for interpretation should be directed to the Development or Business offices at the following address:
Sandia Preparatory School
532 Osuna Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113