iGive Annual Fund
Every day, your gift makes a difference in the lives of Sandia Prep students, enriching every aspect of campus life, including academics, arts, athletics, activities, and our school atmosphere. Tuition alone does not cover the actual cost of educating a student at Sandia Prep. In fact, it only covers about 90%, with the remainder coming primarily from the Annual Fund and other revenue. Thank you for considering a tax-deductible gift to Sandia Prep. Your participation matters. Give now.
A gift to the Annual Fund is the single most important gift you can make to Sandia Prep each year.
The following is a list of some of the items that have been purchased and programs that have been initiated with donated dollars:
- $135 - Transportation for Geology field trip
- $455 - Digital language system for Modern Language class
- $807 - Chemicals for Chemistry labs
- $80 - Practice bat for baseball
- $88 - Uniform for Varsity Girls Basketball team
- $95 - New tennis racquet for Varsity Tennis program
- $70 - Props for Drama department production
- $121 - New instrument for Jazz Band
- $355 - New equipment for Visual Arts Department
- $1,000 - Costume design and creation for theater productions
- $85 - Robotics equipment for the S.P.A.C.E.
- $1,900 - New equipment for Outdoor Leadership Program
- $500 - Supplements a student's Senior Experience in a foreign country
- $1,400 - Anti-bullying speakers to talk with our students
- Supports faculty in their ability to remain at the cutting edge of their academic discipline
The Cabinet: $10,000 or more
Leaders in Giving: $5,000 to $9,999
Founder's Circle: $2,500 to $4,999
Lion & Unicorn Society: $1,000 to $2,499
Benefactor: $500 to $999
Sundevil Club: $100 to $499
Friends: Up to $99
Those who contribute $500 or more to the Annual Fund are invited by the Chair of the Board of Trustees and the Head of School to a donor recognition gathering held each school year.
Sandia Prep is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Charitable gifts to the School are tax-deductible. Every donor receives a donation receipt for tax purposes.