Gifts to Sandia Prep help provide the exceptional educational experience you received as a student here. While tuition covers 88% of the School’s operating revenue, your donations help bridge the gap of approximately $1,500 per student between tuition income and the actual cost of a Sandia Prep education.
The following is a list of some of the items that have been purchased and programs that have been initiated with donated dollars:
- Lab equipment and supplies for biology and chemistry classes
- A new camera for the yearbook staff
- MP3 Players for the modern language departments
- New uniforms for the dance team
- Training equipment for the girls soccer teams
- A baseball pitching machine
- Seven new cameras and a lighting kit for photography classes
- Costuming and lighting for the production of “Les Miserables”
- Medallions, tents and stoves for the Outdoor Leadership Program
- New kayak paddles
- Compost, seeds, plants and irrigation supplies for the Anasazi garden
- New furniture for the Library
- Computer software to assist faculty in preparing report card comment sheets
Thank you for your support. Please remember, your tax-deductible gift directly affects the lives of our students, faculty and school community – and does so immediately.