- 18,000 books, periodicals, videos, DVDs, audio books, CDs, audiovisual equipment, and several special collections.
- Albuquerque Journal (daily, including Sunday).
- Magazine subscriptions: 5 paper and many others available full-text online.
- Atrium online card catalog; WiFi; Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Photoshop; Graphing Calculator; various curriculum-related programs; laser printer.
- Magazine/Newspaper online indexes & full-text news databases. All databases accessible from home - see librarians for password.
- Air & Space
- EBSCO (including Historical Reference, Magill on Literature, Points of View)
- McGraw-Hill AccessScience
- Gale Group InfoTrac (journals and book resources)
- National Geographic Suite
- Noodle Tools (bibliography software)
- Computer Teaching Lab (22 Computers for class use with access to internet; Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Photoshop; Graphing Calculator; various curriculum-related programs; laser printer).
- 18 drop-in computers available for students and teachers.
- 3 dedicated card catalog computers.
- Borrowing Materials: Student patrons may check out up to 5 items. Books for a two week period, audio books for three weeks, and videos for one week.
- Printing and Copier: Free to students.
7:30 am - 5:00 pm on regular school days
Melanie Templet (Director)